Thursday, August 23, 2012

RIHANNA SAY'S I STILL LOVE HIM






In spite of everything, Rihanna still has a soft spot for Chris Brown.
During her candid conversation on the Aug. 19 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," the 24-year-old singer explained why she never stopped caring for the "Turn Up the Music" singer -- even after he was arrested for physically assaulting her in February 2009.
"We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna told host Oprah Winfrey, 68

"I think he was the love of my life," Rihanna added. "He was my first love and I see that he loved me the same way. I truly love him. The main thing for me is he's at peace. I'm not at peace if he's not happy or he's still lonely. I care. It actually matters that he finds that peace."
In hindsight, Rihanna realizes she and Brown had their share of problems. "We were very young and very spontaneous. We were falling in love and going at a really rapid pace," she explained. "We forgot about ourselves as individuals."

No comments:

Post a Comment