Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LIL WAYNE SAYS OTC ARENA STAFF TREAT HIM LIKE POO EVERY TIME HE IS THERE!



Lil Wayne, who habitually sits courtside at nearly every Miami Heat game, was not too pleased with the treatment he received during Game 1 of the NBA finals on Wednesday night (June 12). Early this morning the rap mogul took to his twitter to voice his frustrations against the Oklahoma City Thunder--f--after they took the win against the Heat at last night’s match

"Again I was treated like sh!t by the Thunder arena staff...dam..I hope da Heat beat da dog sh!t out em!!”  Weezy tweeted.

This incident is not the first run in the YMCMB leader has had with OKC either.  Wayne recently said that he felt unwelcome at game three of the Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs playoffs. "It's the players stepping up but of course the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he wrote !

No comments:

Post a Comment