Wednesday, April 4, 2012

RIHANNA SAYS I'LL DO WHAT I WANT WHEN IT COMES TO CHRIS BROWN

Rihanna is on the cover of the upcoming issue of ELLE magazine and didn't shy away from any questions. Basically she said that what happen between her and Chris made her stronger and know what she wants. Read the interview and see what you think.

“It gave me guns. I was like, well, f***. They know more about me than I want them to know. It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of bring it. […] Now you know that, so you can say what you want about it. I don’t have anything to hide.”
But what about when it comes to their reconciliation? Does she feel like she has to hide that?
“The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently,” she said. “It’s very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.”
Holding fast to her numerous rants about being unhappily single, Rihanna said this about finding the right man:
“I feel like it’s hard for everybody! I don’t think it has anything to do with being famous. There’s just a major drought out there. […] But I just need to find the person who balances me out, because then things like my schedule won’t matter. I’ve done it before, so I know I can do it again.”
As far as having kids goes though, she says that could happen at anytime.
“It could be tomorrow. It could be 20 years from now. I just feel like when the time is right, God will send me a little angel. But first, of course, I have to find a man. I mean, there’s a very important missing piece to the puzzle here!”

I don’t know about you but the idea of Rihanna becoming a mommy “tomorrow” scares me. Can you see Rih Rih having kids down the line? 


No comments:

Post a Comment